wiki:Minutes:Developer20090609

Developer meeting minutes - 2009-06-09

Acquisitions

  • Law is already using the spreadsheets for ordering
  • Working on refining invoicing and receiving
  • Windsor's financial interface needs to catch up (double entry with Voyager for now? Ugh)

Syrup (Reserves)

  • SIP is running, yay! ACTION: Robin to document
  • Z39.50 server on comet? ACTION: Robin to set up
  • "Due time" column has been added to check in/check out/item status column picker to support circ periods measured in hours

Things for Dan to document on the wiki

  • ACTION: Dan to document
  • How to restart individual services / complete stack
  • Deployment / testing process
  • Circulation rules - e.g. preventing holds on renewals

NOSM/NOHIN

  • Not sure if they will be at the meeting
  • It's a bit of a concern as they probably aren't getting their value for their money at the moment
  • ACTION: Dan to follow up with Michael

MARC bulk importing

  • Better to spend some time bringing Vandelay up to date rather than setting up Voyager as a target?
  • Would be alleviated somewhat by setting up Z39.50 targets
  • Guelph needs to set up static routes for each new Z39.50 target, so bulk requests are the way to go
Last modified 13 years ago Last modified on Jun 9, 2009, 5:37:11 PM