Changes between Initial Version and Version 1 of Minutes:Developer20090609


Ignore:
Timestamp:
Jun 9, 2009, 5:37:11 PM (13 years ago)
Author:
Dan Scott
Comment:

Draft minutes from today's meeting

Legend:

Unmodified
Added
Removed
Modified
  • Minutes:Developer20090609

    v1 v1  
     1= Developer meeting minutes - 2009-06-09 =
     2
     3== Acquisitions ==
     4  * Law is already using the spreadsheets for ordering
     5  * Working on refining invoicing and receiving
     6  * Windsor's financial interface needs to catch up (double entry with Voyager for now? Ugh)
     7
     8== Syrup (Reserves) ==
     9  * SIP is running, yay! '''ACTION''': Robin to document
     10  * Z39.50 server on comet? '''ACTION''': Robin to set up
     11  * "Due time" column has been added to check in/check out/item status column picker to support circ periods measured in hours
     12
     13== Things for Dan to document on the wiki ==
     14  * '''ACTION''': Dan to document
     15  * How to restart individual services / complete stack
     16  * Deployment / testing process
     17  * Circulation rules - e.g. preventing holds on renewals
     18
     19== NOSM/NOHIN ==
     20  * Not sure if they will be at the meeting
     21  * It's a bit of a concern as they probably aren't getting their value for their money at the moment
     22  * '''ACTION''': Dan to follow up with Michael
     23
     24== MARC bulk importing ==
     25  * Better to spend some time bringing Vandelay up to date rather than setting up Voyager as a target?
     26  * Would be alleviated somewhat by setting up Z39.50 targets
     27  * Guelph needs to set up static routes for each new Z39.50 target, so bulk requests are the way to go