You are here
is a free, web-based citation manager that allows you to:
- Directly import references from article databases, the library catalogue, e-book collections, etc.
- Manage and organize your references.
- Create a bibliography.
- Share your references with others
- Add in-text citation and a bibliography directly into your assignment
To enable Zotero's Library Lookup service to find full-text documents licensed by Laurentian University, set Edit->Preferences->Advanced->General->Resolver to
Getting started with Zotero:
- Follow this Guide for Laurentian Users (Sept. 2020)
- Contact the librarian supporting your faculty.
- Sign up for library workshops when available.
- View Quick Start Guide(video) or Tutorials (videos)
- Consult one of Zotero's own User Guides, or McMaster University's Quick Start Guide, or the Zotero Guide by Ontario Tech University