You are here
Please return borrowed books by dropping them into the book return bin at one of the following locations:
- The outdoor book return bin, located near the south-facing west doors of the Arts Building (facing parking lot 4), near the Tim Horton’s entrance.
- The blue book return bin, located in the lobby between the Classroom and J.N. Desmarais Buildings (near the Starbucks entrance), from the entrance facing the Science Building.
- The book return bin located near the main entrance to the J.N. Desmarais Library, on the 2nd floor.
Please do not place Chromebooks or other fragile items in the book return bin; instead, contact us to make arrangements.
If you live farther than 50 km from Laurentian University campus
Please contact us by email at email@example.com and we will email you a prepaid shipping label to return your books by Canada Post. You must provide the following information so that we can prepare the shipping label:
- Your name:
- City, Province:
- Postal code:
- Telephone number:
- The number of books you are returning to us:
- The total weight of the package (kg):
- The size of the package in cm, including:
J.N. Desmarais Library
705-675-1151 ext. 4800
705-675-1151 ext. 7273