You are here
Laurentian University is a member of the Interfilm Group, an informal association of 20 Ontario universities with film collections.
The Media Catalog lists thousands of film titles that may be borrowed free of charge.
All registered faculty, students and staff of Laurentian University may request films from these collections.
Request Films Held at Other Ontario Universities
To order a film not available at Laurentian, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and specify the title, Media number, and the show date.
- Requests should be made at least two weeks in advance of the show date.
- Typical loan periods are for 2-3 days only.
- Overdue fines accrue at $5/day (no maximum).
- There is a $5 charge for any item not picked up.
- Film band removal will result in a charge of $5.
You will receive an email when your film is available. Pick up films at the J.N. Desmarais Library’s Borrower Services Desk. Return films to the Borrower Services Desk the day after the show date.
For equipment booking, please contact IT at 705-675-1151 x 2200