You are here
To request digitization of a print book chapter or journal article:
- Type your search on the Omni search bar (example: All our Relations: Finding the Path Forward):
- Click on the item on the results page:
- Sign in using your Laurentian ID and password (if not already signed in):
- Under the Get It heading, click on Digitization:
- Fill in chapter or as much article details as possible and click Send Digitization Request (Optional: enter Comment and Not needed after date).
In keeping with copyright law we can “make copies of up to twenty percent (20%) of a work (e.g., a book, whether monographic or a collection of shorter works) OR provided that it is no more than twenty-five percent (25%) of the work in which it is found, we can make copies of an entire chapter from a book”. We cannot provide digitization of a complete book or complete periodical volume or issue.
- You will receive an email when the item has been digitized, with a download link to the scanned material. The link will be active for 30 days.