You are here
- If a book is temporarily available through HathiTrust, you cannot request it for curbside pickup. If you do request a book available through HathiTrust, don’t worry, we’ll let you know!
- The check out period is one hour but automatically renews if you remain active, unless someone else is trying to access it.
- You cannot download a book.
- The number of copies in our print collection matches the number of copies available online. If Laurentian owns 1 print copy, only 1 user can access the book at a time.
2. Type "Laurentian University" in the "Find your partner institution box" and then click on "Continue"
3. Enter your Laurentian username and password
4. Enter your Laurentian PIN code and click on "Sign In"
5. From the HathiTrust screen, click on "Advanced full text search"
6. Choose the field you wish to search by, enter your search term and choose "Held by Laurentian University"
7. From the results screen click on "Temporary Access"
8. Click on "Check Out"
9. The check out period is one hour but automatically renews if you remain active, unless someone else is trying to access it.